WeatherBeeta Lite Open Front Boots
Only %1 left
- Lightweight boots shaped to fit around the splint and fetlock area.
- Tough strike pad protects the tendon from impact or connection from the hind hooves.
- Secure easy to use sandwich closure.
- Soft breathable Pro Mesh TPU outer for maximum protection.
- Breathable micro perforated neoprene lining contours to the leg for the perfect fit comfort.
- Tough PVC strike pad for extra protection against knocks brushing.
The WeatherBeeta Lite Open Front Boots are lightweight and shaped to fit around the splint and fetlock joint area, without restricting the natural action of the horse's movement. These tendon boots feature a tough strike pad which protects the tendon from impact or connection from the hind hooves. The soft and breathable Pro Mesh TPU outer provides maximum protection, whilst the tough PVC strike pad prevents knocks and brushing. With a secure, easy-to-use sandwich closure and breathable micro-perforated neoprene lining that contours to the leg for the perfect fit and comfort. Available in Cob, Full and Warmblood sizes