Careers Within Weatherbeeta
WEATHERBEETA is the world’s largest supplier of equestrian goods, owning and distributing a range of leading brands including WeatherBeeta , Dublin, Roma, Saxon, Korsteel, Kincade and Collegiate. The WEATHERBEETA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, started in Australia over 40 years ago. In addition to servicing the industry as a wholesaler, we have a chain of 57 franchised & company owned saddlery stores under the Horseland fascia.
WEATHERBEETA has significant businesses in the UK, USA and New Zealand as well as distribution arrangements in Europe. We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, but retain many traditional values you would expect in a family owned business. Our UK HQ team is based remotely and our warehouse team is based in our 70,000 square foot warehouse in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
We want everyone who works for us to feel passionate about making a difference for our customers and to enjoy what they do. Here we believe that success can only be accomplished by great people performing well. We have a unique culture where our people work together to deliver the highest performance to our customers, consumers and community members.
Our vision is to be at the heart of the equestrian community and build world leading brands and that’s why we’re always looking for professionals to join our growing team and discover the rewards of working for WEATHERBEETA.
Be part of the team and make a real impact within our growing and ambitious company. Send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered consider for future roles.
Sales Manager – UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen here in the UK with Weatherbeeta, the global leader in equestrian products for the horse and rider. Weatherbeeta is a family-owned global business founded in Australia and has been in the UK for over 25 years and in the US for over 20 years. Our enviable portfolio of brands includes market leaders WeatherBeeta, Dublin and Collegiate and we sell a huge variety of products for horses, dogs, and their human companions across many different categories of goods.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join the UK team. This is a remote/field-based position and travel in the UK is expected. Due to the remote element of this role, any candidates hoping to be considered must have adequate internet and connectivity of at least 18-20 mbps.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within, but we do occasionally look to add talent to our team. If you are successful in applying for this role, you will play a vital part in providing support to our Vice President of Sales by structuring the sales strategy for UK wholesale and managing the sales team to achieve the overall company targets.
The UK Sales Manager will:
- Ensure that the sales strategy is developed and implemented to achieve the key objectives of the company.
- Ensure that specified key accounts have individual strategic plans to drive sales that will achieve agreed budgets within the financial year.
- Produce annual plans to drive sales, and ensure sales resources are used effectively by motivating the sales team to succeed in achieving their targets.
- Collaborate with all departments to support the delivery of our company objectives.
- Take feedback from customers about products, competitors or a stores performance and recommend actions to increase sales.
- Manage department expenses within agreed budget levels.
- Contribute effectively to the management team by bringing functional expertise and being an effective team member.
It is essential the successful candidate has the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing a sales team
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience in a field-based role
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Navision or similar ERP system, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Proven commercial understanding and knowledge of delivering profitable sales growth
- Experience of collaborating with Senior Management for the development and growth of company objectives and vision
- Equine knowledge is essential for this role
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Analytical skills with regards to sales reporting
- Use research to strategize actionable initiatives to deliver results
- Developing customer sales plans and profit growth strategies
- Managing a team and all associated budget requirements
- Delivering and managing team projects and objectives
- Able to identify new business opportunities and execute plans to grow the existing company account base
This role would suit someone who is:
- An excellent communicator, negotiator and collaborator; able to build and develop relationships with internal and external contacts to the company.
- Confident working with and leading a team but comfortable to self-motivate when working alone.
- A positive and committed team player that leads by example.
- Organised, detail orientated and driven to achieve company goals and objectives
WeatherBeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful ethos and a strong positive culture. If you are a Sales professional, with a passion for giving great customer service that smashes sales targets and have the potential to develop further, this is the role for you.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org NO AGENCIES please.