Careers Within Weatherbeeta
WEATHERBEETA is the world’s largest supplier of equestrian goods, owning and distributing a range of leading brands including WeatherBeeta , Dublin, Roma, Saxon, Korsteel, Kincade and Collegiate. The WEATHERBEETA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, started in Australia over 30 years ago. In addition to servicing the industry as a wholesaler, we have a chain of 57 franchised & company owned saddlery stores under the Horseland fascia.
WEATHERBEETA has significant businesses in the UK, USA and New Zealand as well as distribution arrangements in Europe. We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, but retain many traditional values you would expect in a family owned business. Our UK HQ team is based remotely and our warehouse team is based in our 70,000 square foot warehouse in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
We want everyone who works for us to feel passionate about making a difference for our customers and to enjoy what they do. Here we believe that success can only be accomplished by great people performing well. We have a unique culture where our people work together to deliver the highest performance to our customers, consumers and community members.
Our vision is to be at the heart of the equestrian community and build world leading brands and that’s why we’re always looking for professionals to join our growing team and discover the rewards of working for WEATHERBEETA.
Be part of the team and make a real impact within our growing and ambitious company. Send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered consider for future roles.
HR Administrator - UK, Europe, and USA
An exciting opportunity has arisen here in the UK with Weatherbeeta, the global leader in equestrian products for the horse and rider. Weatherbeeta is a family-owned global business founded in Australia and has been in the UK for over 25 years and in the US for over 20 years. Our enviable portfolio of brands includes market leaders WeatherBeeta, Dublin and Collegiate and we sell a huge variety of products for horses, dogs, and their human companions across many different categories of goods.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join the team, based in the UK. This could be located at our Rushden, Northants site or at home or a mixture of both.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within, but we do occasionally look to add talent to our strong team. We require a suitably experienced and enthusiastic HR Administrator. If you are successful in this role, you will play a vital part in providing administration support to our Management Team, maintaining accurate personnel records, collating information for payroll and assisting with recruitment. You will also play an active role in the Weatherbeeta Team and be the first point of contact for general enquiries. Your days will be varied, require good Word and Excel skills, a confidential manner, strong organisation, and the ability to multitask. Our team members are customer focused, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced continually changing environment.
There would be support and coaching available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role and become a key member of our Company.
Working as part of the UK/USA team, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reporting on our Performance Management and Development process
- Making changes to Policies and procedures and ensure any changes are communicated to all team members
- Ensuring that all stages of the recruitment process, are carried out within company guidelines and with a professional manner
- Using our expert HR partner resources, acting on and providing professional advice to managers on HR issues
- Providing all relevant information so the Northern Hemisphere Management Team can decide who should receive our 3Ps Recognition (‘Thank you’) awards quarterly and annually
- Supporting the President and the Northern Hemisphere Management Team in additional activity & projects as needed
The successful candidate for this role be able to demonstrate that they:
- Have practical HR experience including confidential working
- Have a basic understanding of employment law both in the UK and USA, with the skills required to update policies in line with any changes
- Have excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and third parties. Can be comfortable working collaboratively with people at all levels of the company
- Can show they have the professional curiosity to investigate, learn and become proficient in new areas of expertise
- Have an empathy with dog & horse owners; equine knowledge could be helpful
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ideally MS Navision. Experience of a HRIS would be helpful for future development
This role would suit a candidate with 3 years of practical HR administration experience.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful ethos and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you are a HR professional and have an understanding of UK and US employment law and are willing to investigate, learn and become proficient in new areas of expertise then this is the role for you.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org NO AGENCIES please.
Closing date Friday 8th October. Please note, if a sufficient number of applications are received we may close prior to the closing date. If you are interested in applying we encourage you to do so as soon as possible.